FYI - 5/1/2020
A shelter in place order is now in effect for the state of Georgia until June 12, 2020. This applies to the following:
- 65 Years old and above
- Nursing Home/Long Term Care Facility residents
- People with chronic lung disease
- People with moderate to severe asthma
- People with severe heart disease
- People who are immunocompromised
- People with Class III or severe obesity
- People with diabetes, liver disease, or chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis
NOTICE - 3/23/2020 (Revised 6/10)
For the health and safety of our citizens and staff due to the epidemic of COVID-19, the City of Odum will be implementing the following beginning Monday, March 23, 2020.
-Public works department will only handle the necessary and essential functions to limit public exposure.
-Community buildings will be available for rent starting July 1. There will be required restrictions.
-Payments can be made by phone, by mail, or drop box. We encourage paying by phone via debit or credit at 586-2211.
-Please feel free to reach out to any of our city administrative staff at 912-586-2211 if you need any assistance.
-In case of an emergency please call 911.